Plan a Visit
Welcome to fellowship Church
Below you will find information or links to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Who to Expect
We are an active, engaged community going places together. We are men, women, children, plumbers, electricians, businessmen and women, students, teachers, motorcycle riders, athletes, artist, young, and old, but most of all we are family.
What to Expect
Our weekend services typically have 20-30 minutes of worship music, reflection on Christ’s sacrifice in The Lord’s Supper, a chance to give joyfully, a Bible-based message, and an opportunity for response in worship and prayer. The whole thing takes about 90 minutes. Feel free to engage in as much or as little as you want - no strings attached.
At Fellowship we love children and value families. Orange Grove Children's Ministry is offered at all weekend services. Children will experience games, worship, teaching, crafts, and small groups. Please plan on arriving at service 10 minutes early so that we can help you check-in. At the Upper Valley campus, go to the left side of the lobby and look for the children's check in area. At the Spring Hill campus, go to the Blue Room to check your children in. Any of the Fellowship volunteers can direct you if you need help finding the check in areas. Younger children can go directly to their classes after checking in. Children Kindergarten through 5th grade will worship with their families and then be dismissed to their classes during announcements.
Adult education happens on Monday evenings and is called NewU. Classes run from two to six weeks and are topical in nature.
We offer Connect Groups at different times throughout the week where you can find a nurturing environment for our Fellowship family to Grow, Serve, and Do Life Together in a Safe & Healthy way.
The Fellowship Story
Fellowship* is a community founded by Pastor Grant Edwards and his hippie friends in 1972. Since then God has worked through normal people in a place like Springfield to change thousands of lives all over the world. We are passionate about helping people KNOW Jesus, GROW in their faith, SHOW the love of Christ to others and GO into the entire world with the hope of The Gospel.
God is teaching us many things as a church family:
- Be a disciple - this is a lifelong process of becoming more like Christ that begins with a good foundation
- Grace Talk – we try to make sure that people feel elevated, not demeaned, when they finish a conversation with us
- Stop n Pray – instead of saying “I’m going to pray for you”, we stop and pray immediately
- First Steps – 10 lessons with another believer of practical tools so we can immediately lay the foundation necessary to mature in our faith and grow in knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- One on one … Christianity is relationship
- Fellowship/Koinonia – relationship with Jesus and then share that with other people
- Red Chair – a model of leadership that mobilizes people in their spiritual gifts
- Outreach – local and international are both vital
- Kingdom Path - building the Kingdom of God is more important than personal success or individual gain
- 365 Generosity – no Christianity without Generosity; we can give because God freely gave to us first
Saturdays at 6:30 PM
Sundays at 9:00 & 11:00 AM
Sundays at 11:00 AM
Parking is on the north side of the building, in State Farm lot, on the street, or behind HER Realty.