Welcome to Fellowship!
We are so glad you are interested in our church. Please feel free to look around and get a better sense of who we are. Please, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out, we would love to talk to you.
WHO TO EXPECT
We are an active, engaged community going places together. We are men, women, children, plumbers, electricians, businessmen, students, teachers, motorcycle riders, athletes, artist, young, and old, but most of all we are family.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our weekend services typically have 20-30 minutes of worship music, reflection on Christ’s sacrifice through The Lord’s Supper, a chance to give joyfully, a Bible-based message, and an opportunity for response in worship and prayer. The entire service lasts about 90 minutes. Feel free to engage in as much or as little as you want - no strings attached.
At Fellowship we love children and value families. Fellowship Kids is offered at all weekend services. Children will experience games, worship, teaching, crafts, and small groups. Please plan on arriving at service 10 minutes early so that we can help you check-in. At the Upper Valley campus, go to the left side of the lobby and look for the children's check in area. At the Spring Hill campus, go to the Blue Room to check your children in. Any of the Fellowship volunteers can direct you if you need help finding the check in areas. Younger children can go directly to their classes after checking in. Children Kindergarten through 5th grade will worship with their families and then be dismissed to their classes during announcements.
Adult education happens on Monday evenings and is called NewU. Classes run from two to six weeks and are topical in nature. We offer Connect Groups at different times throughout the week where you can find a nurturing environment for our Fellowship family to Grow, Serve, and Do Life Together in a Safe & Healthy way.
THE FELLOWSHIP STORY
Fellowship* is a community founded by Pastor Grant Edwards and his hippie friends in 1972. Since then God has worked through everyday people in a place like Springfield to change thousands of lives throughout the world. We are passionate about helping people KNOW Jesus, GROW in their faith, SHOW the love of Christ to others and GO wherever Jesus calls us to go.
God is teaching us many things as a church family:
- Be a disciple – this is a lifelong process of becoming more like Christ that begins with a good foundation
- Grace Talk – we try to make sure that people feel elevated, not demeaned, when they finish a conversation with us
- Stop n Pray – instead of saying “I’m going to pray for you”, we stop and pray immediately
- First Step Conversations – 10 lessons where we walk through them with a mother believer to develop practical tools where we can immediately lay the foundation necessary to mature in our faith and grow in knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
- One on one … Christianity is relational
- Fellowship/Koinonia – discover our relationship with Jesus and then share that with other people
- Red Chair – a model of leadership and leadership development that mobilizes people in their spiritual gifts
- Outreach – local and international are both vital as we are called to impact our community and through our community the world
- Kingdom Path – building the Kingdom of God is more important than personal success or individual gain
- 365 Generosity – no Christianity without Generosity; we can give because God freely gave to us first
It’s easy to stay connected with Fellowship Church through our App
If you have an iphone, click here
If you have an android phone, click here
Download and have resources at your fingertips like:
- Serve – volunteer to serve
- Events – Sign up for any of our events
- Receive Care – share a prayer request or need with a staff member
- Give – a simple and secure way to give your tithe and offering
- God Stories – watch an encouragement from our community
- Messages – listen to past sermons
- Extra Content – notes from the preaching pastor to follow along during the sermon
- And so much more
Have questions about using the app? Email us at email@example.com