Saturday, August 13 from 3 - 5PM at Lagonda Elementary School
Each year, we host a huge block party where we get to know and love on our neighbors from the Spring Hill neighborhood. A few years ago, we moved from closing Stanton Avenue to actually hosting the block party on the local elementary school's lot. Bounce house, face painting, games, dunk tank, food, door prizes, and give aways are a huge part of the day. And everything for the families who attend is free. This year, Springfield City Schools is providing all the school supplies for every child in the district. But that doesn't mean there's nothing left to do. This year we are providing logo t shirts for the students and great gift baskets for families.
How Can You Help?
Click HERE and find a place to jump into the fun!
Click HERE to give to the Block Party!
- The planning team for wisdom, peace, and provision
- The members of the Fellowship family who are serving during the event for safety, boldness, good weather, and grace-filled conversations
- The families who attend to have tender hearts and let them be grateful, joyful receivers of everything that is given with love
- The teachers who will be there to start building great connections with the students
- The rest of the staff members who attend for uncanny observation skills to know how best to serve the families this school year
- And finally for the kids to make connections with their classmates and let this day be a great start to the best school year yet!