What We Believe
1. We affirm the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God and that it is eternally reliable in all matters of Christian faith and practice.
2. We affirm that there is one God, infinitely perfect and eternally existent in the persons of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We affirm the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We affirm that salvation is by grace, through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. We affirm that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to receive salvation.
5. We affirm the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of eternal life and those that are lost to isolation from the Living God.
6. We affirm the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. We affirm the fullness of the Holy Spirit as the empowerment of the Christian for witness and service. We affirm that the Holy Spirit provides one or more spiritual gifts to all believers manifesting them as He wills. We affirm that all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are operative today.
7. We affirm the one, universal Church which is the Body of Christ. We affirm Christ as its head. We affirm all who are born-again as its members. We affirm the church’s purpose as offering worship to God, fellowship and instruction to itself, and evangelism and service to the world. We affirm the offices of Ephesians 4 as the church’s divinely established order and government. We affirm the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We affirm believer’s baptism by immersion in water in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We affirm the Table of our Lord, the Lord’s supper for believers.
10. We affirm and are confident in the victory of Christ’s Church over the forces of darkness.